Skip to main content

welcome to my blog


dear visitor,


Pranams. Welcome to my home. See, I have spread a nice mat for you to sit on. I am so happy you are here. Make yourself comfortable in my home and enjoy yourself as you look around. Yes, you will see that my home is my temple for my Guru. He is the Master of this House as much as He is a master of my life, my heart, my soul.


You will notice that while He is Centre and the spoke that holds the wheel, the empty spaces are me and you, to create and craft at will. My Guru's energies suffuse me, yet leave me completely free to be. His is the love of limitless options. I feel He wants for me what I want for myself. To be true to Him, I have to be true to myself. And to truly do that, I wish to relate to you from the deepest part of me, where everything falls away, and all that remains is love. My dear guest, in this space I invite you to sit and ponder on what is your most magnificient dream for yourself. To dream on becoming the grandest vision of you that you are capable of.
Do partake of the offerings of sweets and delicacies that is 'prasad'. Sacred food. Be here as long as you wish. I consider you a friend and will invite you to come and spend time here in case you are looking for peace and serenity. I will not disturb you if you wish to be left along. I am close by if you need me.
I now leave you to your explorations of my blog.
yours in love,
sudevi

Comments

champak said…
I have arrived here.
I now stand with arms outstretched...bathed in the radiance of that eternal Love...washed clean of all hypocracy.
Where is the sinner...who is the saint ?They now stand merged in the oneness of that Truth.
Only Love shall prevail...
The weak and wayward stream that was, has gathered force and grown into the magneficiently magnanimous river,gushing towards the stillness of the endless ocean to lose itself in abandon....carrying with it the pebbles of imperfection; glistening like crystals in bright sunshine...making the picture perfect.
Yes, my Love, I have arrived in Your home.
Champak

Popular posts from this blog

VAISHNAV BEHAVIOUR                                                                                           by His Divine Grace OM Vishnupad 108 Tridandi Swami Sri Srimat Bhakti Sravan Tirtha Goswami Maharaj Vaishnava Tilak (While teaching Sanatana Dharma, Lord Chaitanya described twenty-six qualities of the Vaishnav ) Krpalu, akrta-doha, satya sara, sama, nirdosa, vadanya, mridu, suci, akincana sarvopakaraka, santa, krsnaik a-sarana akama, aniha, sthira, vijita-sad guna mita-bhuk, apramatta, manada, amani gambhira, karuna, maitra, kavi, mauni Devotees are always merciful, humble, truthful, equal to all, faultless, magnanimous, mild, and clean. They are without material possessions and they perform welfare work for everyone. They are peaceful, surrendered to Krishna and desire less. They are indifferent to material acquisitions and are fixed in devotional service. They completely control the six bad qualities- lust, anger, greed an

Jhulan Purnima Utsav at our Temple in Navadvipa

Jhulan Utsav 2018 The autumn Swing Festival of Radha and Krishna is a v sweet and rasa-filled pastime. If you are having the right attitude of service, the Gopis of Vrinadavan will take you in to serve in the divine Lila. Lila means play. Ecstatic play. And that is what the energy of Vrindavan invites you into. The swing on which the couple sit, lovingly pushed by the sakhis of Radha gently moves toward and away from you. Such a powerful metaphor, the swing. Sometimes, they stand on the swing, and Krishna pushes the swing high into the sky, making Radha tremble and sway, leaving her with no option but to cling to him tightly for support. Her clothes come undone, and she feels very shy. Sometimes they sit, facing each other, lost in each others eyes. The sakhis sing and dance, and gently sway them to and fro. The heat and humidity of the monsoons is relieved by the breeze creating by the swinging. The deities in the temple were dressed in joyous colours and their temple beca

Navadvipa Dhama ~ the Love Locked Land!

All Glory to Guru & Gauranga! Navadvipa Dhama ~ the Love locked land! The transcendental nature of Navadvipa is revealed in a big way in all its beauty during the Dol Purnima festival. This is such a maddeningly magical time. There is so much one can do to taste the nectar of devotion. The ashrams are bursting at the seams with devotees ~ even a toehold during the discourses pouring out of the mouths of saints is a blessing. The temples are so beautifully decorated, the Dieties look ravishing, and the pilgrimage of the islands bestows blissfull blisters! Bathing in the Ganges, eating the prasad that has been offered to the Lord clears all body ailments and one feels the vitality of good health. What I also love very much is the sense of community, as people from all over the world congregate with the single intent to serve Lord Gauranga. One is instantly uplifted in this collective consciousness. The Holy Festival of Colours! Navadvipa ~ the land of nine islan